BDSc (Melb) FRACDS
Dr Anna Lai graduated from the University of Melbourne with Honours in 1999. Since graduating she has strived for excellence in dental practice. She furthered her dental studies completing her Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons in 2002.
With over 22 years’ of clinical experience in dentistry, Dr Lai has a wealth of expertise in providing excellent dental treatment, as well as a real aptitude for understanding each client’s needs.
Dr Anna Lai delivers expert dental care with her signature gentle, caring and professional approach. Being a family oriented person, her philosophy in dental practice is simple and warm: “Treat everyone like family”.
She has been providing gentle dental care at East Ringwood Dental Clinic since 2010. Dr Anna Lai is also multi-lingual, serving the dental needs of English and Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) speaking clients.
Dr Anna Lai is a highly qualified dentist and experienced in all facets of general dentistry (including preventative dentistry and restorative dentistry). She has special interests in children’s dentistry, functional orthodontics and functional orthopeadics, cosmetic dentistry and root canal treatment (endodontics).
Dr Anna Lai continuously strives to provide the latest and best dental treatment to the clients of East Ringwood Dental Clinic. She actively engages in state-of-the-art and latest breakthrough dental practices through continued professional development.
Dr Anna Lai has an innate passion for all things dentistry and proactively extends her already phenomenally vast and professional dental knowledge, by further broadening and strengthening her dental skills through a drive to learn and provide the very best dental treatments to her patients.
A glimpse of Dr Anna Lai’s list of specialised dental certifications and dental trainings include:
- Progressive Orthodontic Seminars 1-12 (USA)
- Dentofacial Orthopaedics and Orthodontics (Clinical Foundation of Orthopedics & Orthodontics, USA)
- General Orthodontic Residency (NAOL – Australia)
- Vital Orthodontics for Dentist (ADA – NSW)
- Invisalign Certification Course
- Myofunctional Orthodontics Seminar (Myofunctional Research Co.)
- Fundamentals in Restorative Implants Dentistry (Straumann, Australia)
Dr Anna Lai is a proud member of the following professional organisations:
- Australian Dental Association (ADA)
- International Association for Orthodontics (USA)
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain